At Sasso & Sasso, P.A., we know the construction industry. Construction Law is our specialty. We serve a diverse clientele of clients, including contractors, subcontractors, developers, commercial property owners, condominium associations, school districts, counties, governmental agencies, insurance companies, suppliers, manufacturers and design professionals.
We represent clients in a wide range of construction law matters, including:
- Construction defects
- Construction delays
- Construction lien law
- Construction insurance litigation
- Condominium litigation
- Appearing in governmental hearings
- Oversight and document review
- Construction licensing
- Contract negotiation, preparation, bidding, award and administration
With offices in Winter Park and Lake Mary, we serve clients in the Orlando area and throughout Florida. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an experienced construction law attorney.
Florida Board Certified Construction Law Attorneys
Our experience and expertise are difficult to match. Our legal team includes two attorneys who are certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education. Another member of our legal team is a licensed architect.
Michael C. Sasso, is AV Preeminent rated* by the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system, the highest rating for legal ability and ethics. Mr. Sasso is an accomplished trial lawyer with more than 30 years of legal experience. He is a highly sought-after speaker on the topic of construction lien law and has considerable experience in complex construction defect claims involving large public and private construction projects. Mr. Sasso is a highly regarded construction law attorney, having been selected for inclusion numerous times* in Florida Super Lawyers.
Contact An Orange County And Seminole County Construction Lawyer
We represent clients throughout Florida. To schedule a consultation with an Orlando construction law and litigation attorney at Sasso & Sasso, P.A., call 407-644-7161 or contact us by email.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
* Attorney Michael C. Sasso has been selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers from 2009 to 2012.